I always like to share the little things in life that make me happy. You know, like shoes, sandals, heels and flats. A girl can never have enough, you know?
So I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to one of my favorite sites to shop for shoes, ShoeDazzle.com! The shoes not only high quality but affordable, with a wide variety of styles to choose from. All the shoes pictured above are under $35.00.*
From top left to right:
- Chelan Flats, $29.96
- Marine Shoes, $29.96
- Kaleen Platforms, $32.21
- Nilda Heels, $33.71
- Gisela Sandals, $24.71
- Missy Gladiator Sandals, $29.96
- Alana Black Pumps, $27.06
So here’s a rundown on how ShoeDazzle works:
ShoeDazzle is the original online personal-styling innovator helping millions of women shop for the perfect pair of shoes or accessories with on-trend personalized recommendations with Rachel Zoe serving as the Chief Stylist!
To join the site (which again, is super easy and free) they suggest you take a short quiz so the site can get a feel for your style. ShoeDazzle will then give you a showroom of shoes and handbags they think you’ll love based on your quiz selections.
Not only does shoe dazzle carry a wide variety of styles but they also carry a variety of brands, including their own line, Chinese Laundry, Seychelles, Dolce Vita, Michael Antonio, and Beau+Ashe.
Here a few additional perks for signing up:
- 25% off your first order! Once you take the quiz to determine your style, you’ll get an email with a 25% off coupon code good for two days from the time you signed up.
- They have a “Daily Fix” where every day, a brand new, on-trend shoe is released on the site. It’s sold for one-day only pricing with free shipping!
- “A VIP members-only “Shoe Fund” program is offered for $9.95 per month. For $9.95, you get $9.95 VIP dollars that you can spend or save and have it roll-over to the next month. VIP members also get 10-25% off all full-price items, free shipping on all orders, and more exclusive perks like sneak peeks to products and sales!”
Anyway, make sure to stop by, take the quiz and see what the stylist choose for you! It’s a lot of fun and there are a lot of cute shoes. Win win!
[Thanks to ShoeDazzle for sponsoring today's discussion]