It’s been a busy but fun week!
Between writing 8 different stories (links below) and covering the opening season of Kings Island Amusement Park here in Ohio, it’s really starting to feel like spring. And I love it.
Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web this week:
I’m so intrigued by the idea of growing tulips individually in glass vases. What a fun and easy idea that is sure to brighten up a room.
This Cucumber Tomato Salad recipe from The Blonde Cook blog looks both healthy and refreshing.
These little Peeps cruising in Twinkie cars are too cute!
And on the topic of Easter, check out this room!
In and around my house, here’s what we’ve been up to.
I also made this pillow for a friend last month. It was killing me not to be able to post a photo of it but I had to wait until the present was opened so I didn’t spoil the surprise.
We’ve been working on trying to grow more grass and less weeds in our backyard. I’m cutting ourselves some slack since last year at this time our yard was mud and rocks. But we did end up planting 4 trees as phase 1 of our 100-phase dream backyard plan. (I’ll share that sometime in a separate blog post).
I also witnessed the most beautiful sunset this week while sitting on the back deck. I snapped this picture with my phone and using no filter. As you could imagine, it was even more beautiful in person.
Here are the other stories I wrote this week. The idea of being able to learn pretty much anything online and for FREE is pretty cool, so I really enjoyed researching information for the story. Also, who knew you could buy a Chick-Fil-A franchise for only $10,000?
- 5 Ways To Overcome Your Supposed Laziness
- How To Turn Your Mailbox Into a Star Wars Death Star
- Wish You Could Exercise More? Make This One Small Change
- 5 Free Websites Where You Can Learn Valuable Skills
- 17 Companies You Should Follow On Facebook For Deals And Freebies
- It Costs Less Than You Might Think To Buy A Chick-Fil-A Franchise
- Iconic Kings Island Roller Coaster Turns 30 Today
- 5 Things We’ve Learned Before Kings Island’s Opening Day
I hope you’re enjoying your Good Friday and have a very Happy Easter filled with lots of colorful jelly beans and plenty of Reese’s eggs.